Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Random scenes

dance-class-cu.jpg
As Robin and I walked to our residence hall from her night class, we passed a dance class in progress.

two-girls.jpg
As I waited for Robin to get out of class, I started seeing double. I'm OK now.

bulldog.jpg
An iconic UK symbol strolls through the Uxbridge town center. The iconic symbol on the left, not the right.

robin-historic-marker.jpg
Reading a historic marker.

car-gate.jpg
If you're gonna try this, at least come at it straight on, not at an angle. Oops. they've spotted me videotaping them.

uxbridge-townpump.jpg
The Uxbridge Town Pump. In 1800 it was installed to replace the old wood timber pipes that brought water to town. The pump is located on Windsor Street (the Uxbridge main drag for many centuries), next to St. Margaret's Church.