Sunday, February 12, 2012

Sketches & Sketchers, Part Two

OK, I'm getting wild and crazy now: white chalk on black paper. 


At the end of the day we all took our drawings into another room, taped them to a wall, and held a brief exhibit. I can now say that I've studied Shakespeare and exhibited at the Battersea Art Centre, in London. I'm officially big-time.

This is either a cute, young London artist, or Hollywood Casting planted her here to play the part of a cute, young London artist. Notice the quintessential torn leggings... big Hollywood clue.

A very London experience. 

When drawing gets out of control...

I went to the other room to get my coat and bag. When I came back nearly all the drawings and people were gone. Must have sold everything really fast.

Thanks to BAC, London Drawing, and Spirited Bodies (they provided the models) for a memorable Saturday.